If you need a dictating service for aluminum objects, read this post to learn everything you need to know. This article will offer you a good concept about aluminium die casting company in malaysia and the services provided by EKO, the country’s leading company.
A Leading die casting company
For every product, EKO offers a variety of surface finishing options. EKO lies in the epicenter of the global market system, utilizing cutting-edge technology to give exceptional performance and quality, as well as unrivaled experience.
How is the aluminum die casting is done?
- Aluminum die casting is a manufacturing method in which aluminum (or aluminum alloys) is molted under high pressure to create custom-shaped, defined, smooth and textured-surface parts.
- This process can be carried out in either a hot chamber or a cold chamber, with the latter being more common due to aluminum’s high melting point of 1150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The aluminum die casting process is relatively simple due to the utilization of a steel mold to manufacture large volumes of castings quickly.
- High-pressure procedures are used to molt aluminum. The casting cycle then begins with a die casting press forcefully clamping two die halves together, followed by the injection of molten aluminum into the die cavity.
- The shape is produced, and the die halves are brought apart to allow the casting to be evacuated after it has solidified.
Advantages of aluminum die casting
This is one of the most widely used non-ferrous die-casting metals in the world. Many manufacturers prefer aluminum because of the following benefits:
- It’s anti-corrosion.
- It is quite conductive.
- In the manufacturing process, everything is fully recyclable and reused.
- High level of precision
- It is extremely light in weight.
- Exceptional craftsmanship
Applications of aluminum die casting
Lightweight, corrosion-resistant, and high electrical and thermal conductivity are all characteristics of aluminum due to casting alloys. These properties enable them to be used in a wide range of applications, including the replacement of iron and steel components in automobiles, building partitions, handheld devices, and other areas.
Which aluminum is best for die casting?
aluminum die casting in Malaysia provides the Aluminium alloys A380 and A383 which are the most commonly used. It all comes down to your wants and project specifications. You can speak with the supplier to get a rough notion of the suitable aluminum profile.
As a result, it is critical to gain a thorough understanding of the aluminum die-cast and how it affects the overall appearance, depth, shapes, and sizes of the die casting. So, if you, too, want an incredible look, EKO is always willing to assist you.